Vs > Arkhangelsk
San J. Matas vs Arkhangelsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
San J. Matas vs Savannakhet, Laos
San J. Matas vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
San J. Matas vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Arkhangelsk vs Siemreap, Cambodia
Arkhangelsk vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Arkhangelsk vs Chillan, Chile
Arkhangelsk vs Cape Salaurova, Russia
Concordia, Kansas vs Midelt
Himeji vs Nikopol’
Corvallis, Or vs Dannevirke
Caratinga vs Coldwater, Mi
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Arkhangelsk, Russia is approximately 9,048 km or 5,622 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Arkhangelsk bearing 297.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 203.9° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Arkhangelsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Arkhangelsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 23.3 °C (42°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.5 °C (45.9°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 666.4 mm (26.2 in) more which is equivalent to 666.4 l/m² (16.36 US gal/ft²) or 6,664,000 l/ha (712,426 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Arkhangelsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Arkhangelsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Arkhangelsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Catacamas, Honduras
San J. Matas vs Leninbad, Russia
San J. Matas vs Poltava, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs La Paz, Bolivia
Arkhangelsk vs Carolina, Brazil
Arkhangelsk vs Fredericton, Nb, Canada
Arkhangelsk vs Yerbent, Turkmenistan
Arkhangelsk vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
Lappeenranta vs Trelew
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Spickard, Mo
Eskridge, Ks vs Iowa Falls, Ia
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt
San J. Matas vs Arkhangelsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Arkhangelsk