Vs > Armavir
San J. Matas vs Armavir Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Kythira Island, Greece
San J. Matas vs Beijing, China
San J. Matas vs Sao Joaquim, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Hpa-An, Myanmar
Armavir vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Armavir vs Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand
Armavir vs Galva, Il, Usa
Armavir vs Geneva, Switzerland
Franceville/ Masuku vs Murcia/ San Javier
Omaha, Nebraska vs Turkmenbashy
Methoni vs As-Suways/ Suez
Lemnos vs Lundazi
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Armavir, Russia is approximately 10,113 km or 6,285 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Armavir bearing 298.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 221° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Armavir has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Armavir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23 °C (41.4°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 631.4 mm (24.9 in) more which is equivalent to 631.4 l/m² (15.5 US gal/ft²) or 6,314,000 l/ha (675,009 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Armavir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Armavir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Armavir vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Jerba, Tunisia
San J. Matas vs Cape Scott, Bc, Canada
San J. Matas vs Monywa, Myanmar
San J. Matas vs Richmond, Virginia, Usa
Armavir vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Armavir vs Kagoshima, Japan
Armavir vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Armavir vs Circleville, Oh, Usa
Cape Dyer, Nt vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut
Makurazaki vs Maracaibo
Ngaoundere vs Lappeenranta
Ust-Oloj vs Esfahan
San J. Matas vs Armavir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Armavir