Vs > Ashburton Council
San J. Matas vs Ashburton Council Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Coen, Queensland, Australia
San J. Matas vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
San J. Matas vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
San J. Matas vs Fayetteville, Ar, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Montgomery Al, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Ternej, Russia
Ashburton Council vs Muskegon, Mi, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Ceres, Argentina
Moline/ Quad City, Il vs Dalbandin
Biskra vs Dodge City, Ks
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Lubny
Ely, Nevada vs Ottawa, Il
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ashburton Council, New Zealand is approximately 13,654 km or 8,485 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ashburton Council bearing 94.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 49.6° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ashburton Council has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ashburton Council is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 530.7 mm (20.9 in) more which is equivalent to 530.7 l/m² (13.02 US gal/ft²) or 5,307,000 l/ha (567,354 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Ashburton Council.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ashburton Council. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashburton Council vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
San J. Matas vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Ashburton Council vs Tillabery, Niger
Ashburton Council vs Lom, Bulgaria
Ashburton Council vs Varna, Bulgaria
Ashburton Council vs Sulina, Romania
Porto Uniao vs Naxos
Antofagasta vs Brinkley, Ar
D’Uccle vs Bougoun
Nida vs Vigna Di Valle
San J. Matas vs Ashburton Council Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashburton Council