Vs > Ashley Forest
San J. Matas vs Ashley Forest Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Cape Parry, Nt, Canada
San J. Matas vs Lima, Peru
San J. Matas vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
San J. Matas vs Camaguey, Cuba
Ashley Forest vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
Ashley Forest vs Spokane, Wa, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Cape Town, South Africa
Ashley Forest vs Magoye, Zambia
Bambui vs Leipzig
Dakhla vs Messina, Sicily
En Nahud vs Taguatinga
Base Orcadas vs Marquette, Michigan
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ashley Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,593 km or 8,447 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ashley Forest bearing 93.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50.4° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ashley Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ashley Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.1 °C (9.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 452.9 mm (17.8 in) more which is equivalent to 452.9 l/m² (11.12 US gal/ft²) or 4,529,000 l/ha (484,180 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Ashley Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ashley Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashley Forest vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kalewa, Myanmar
San J. Matas vs Chichijima, Japan
San J. Matas vs Paranaiba, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Malacca, Malaysia
Ashley Forest vs Maradi, Niger
Ashley Forest vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Ashley Forest vs Albion, Ne, Usa
Santiago Del Estero vs Lytton, Bc
Cairo vs Molesworth
Fes-Sais vs Kayseri
Oujoa vs Saragt
San J. Matas vs Ashley Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashley Forest