Vs > Ghardaia
San J. Matas vs Ghardaia Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Restauracion, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
San J. Matas vs Selma, Al, Usa
San J. Matas vs Holly, Co, Usa
Ghardaia vs Kostroma, Russia
Ghardaia vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Ghardaia vs Camilo Daza, Colombia
Ghardaia vs Lom, Bulgaria
Charshangngy vs Enosburg Falls, Vt
Roanoke, Virginia vs Tchiban
Cadiz vs Akron, Oh
Madrid vs Mastagi
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ghardaia, Algeria is approximately 7,473 km or 4,644 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ghardaia bearing 279.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 242.1° or WSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ghardaia has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ghardaia is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.8 °C (5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17 °C (30.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1164.9 mm (45.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1164.9 l/m² (28.59 US gal/ft²) or 11,649,000 l/ha (1,245,355 US gal/ac) more. About 19 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Ghardaia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ghardaia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ghardaia vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Mwinilunga, Zambia
San J. Matas vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
San J. Matas vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
San J. Matas vs Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand
Ghardaia vs Dzardzan, Russia
Ghardaia vs Paraparaumu, New Zealand
Ghardaia vs Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia
Ghardaia vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
Pingbian vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc
Puttalam vs Bahia Blanca
Red Lake, On vs Qingdao
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Kimball, Ne
San J. Matas vs Ghardaia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ghardaia