Vs > Jenisejsk
San J. Matas vs Jenisejsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
San J. Matas vs Esfahan, Iran
San J. Matas vs San Salvador, El Salvador
San J. Matas vs Cherrapunji, India
Jenisejsk vs Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Jenisejsk vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
Jenisejsk vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Jenisejsk vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Mogadishu vs Kerkira
York, Pa vs Oakland, Md
Les Escaldes vs Cheyenne Wells, Co
Kisinev vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Jenisejsk, Russia is approximately 11,231 km or 6,979 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Jenisejsk bearing 343.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 188.9° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Jenisejsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jenisejsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25.7 °C (46.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.3 °C (63.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 740.7 mm (29.2 in) more which is equivalent to 740.7 l/m² (18.18 US gal/ft²) or 7,407,000 l/ha (791,857 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Jenisejsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Jenisejsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jenisejsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Jerusalem, Israel
San J. Matas vs Totara Flat, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Mene Grande, Venezuela
San J. Matas vs Napoleon, Nd, Usa
Jenisejsk vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Jenisejsk vs Samana, Dominican Republic
Jenisejsk vs Highbank, New Zealand
Jenisejsk vs Irkutsk, Russia
Limon vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal
Byron Bay, Nt vs Quetta
Palmerston N (aero) vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc
Mahackala vs Otaru
San J. Matas vs Jenisejsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Jenisejsk