Vs > Lake Coleridge
San J. Matas vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Genicesk, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs Oran, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Ruakura, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Ainazi, Latvia
Lake Coleridge vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada
Lake Coleridge vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Lake Coleridge vs Toyooka, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Ottawa, Ontario
Groton, Ct vs Chateau Tongariro
Dir vs Male
Imperial, Ne vs Enosburg Falls, Vt
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 13,677 km or 8,499 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 94.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50.2° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 13.6 °C (24.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 402.2 mm (15.8 in) more which is equivalent to 402.2 l/m² (9.87 US gal/ft²) or 4,022,000 l/ha (429,978 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Hitoyoshi, Japan
San J. Matas vs Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia
San J. Matas vs Luling, Tx, Usa
San J. Matas vs Nicosia, Cyprus
Lake Coleridge vs Maradi, Niger
Lake Coleridge vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Funchal, Madeira
Lake Coleridge vs Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa
Murotomisaki vs Galati
Chelsea, Vt vs Hatanga
Antananarivo vs Goldsboro, Nc
Bedford, Ma vs Xi’An
San J. Matas vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge