Vs > Lake Tekapo
San J. Matas vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Palestine, Il, Usa
San J. Matas vs Perm, Russia
San J. Matas vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Lake Tekapo vs Adrar, Algeria
Lake Tekapo vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Lake Tekapo vs Berlin, Germany
Toyama vs Goiania
Roi Et vs Wadi Halfa
Kastamonu vs Mfuwe
Detroit, Michigan vs Marquette, Michigan
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 13,755 km or 8,548 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 95.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 49.4° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 15 °C (27°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 616 mm (24.3 in) more which is equivalent to 616 l/m² (15.12 US gal/ft²) or 6,160,000 l/ha (658,545 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Falun, Sweden
San J. Matas vs Safford, Az, Usa
San J. Matas vs Madrid, Spain
San J. Matas vs La Plata, Argentina
Lake Tekapo vs Pyi, Myanmar
Lake Tekapo vs Sur, Oman
Lake Tekapo vs Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Lake Tekapo vs Formosa, Brazil
Narathiwat vs Yuma, Arizona
Goteborg-Save vs Helwan
Oroomieh vs Braganca
Bermuda vs Trinkot
San J. Matas vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE