Vs > Lower Hutt, Gracefield
San J. Matas vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Darfield, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Chelsea, Vt, Usa
San J. Matas vs Bejaia, Algeria
San J. Matas vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Mexico, Mo, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Campbell River, Bc, Canada
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
Longreach vs Tumeremo
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Sachs Harbour, Nt
Natchez, Ms vs Hirado
Rio San Juan vs Putao
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand is approximately 13,407 km or 8,331 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 90.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 52.8° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11 °C (19.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.8 °C (6.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 89 mm (3.5 in) less which is equivalent to 89 l/m² (2.18 US gal/ft²) or 890,000 l/ha (95,147 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Lower Hutt, Gracefield.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Lower Hutt, Gracefield. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -89 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
San J. Matas vs Galveston, Tx, Usa
San J. Matas vs Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
San J. Matas vs Arica, Chile
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Bangkok, Thailand
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Osaka, Japan
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Guaira, Brazil
Ainazi vs Cajamarca
Nuriootpa vs Eskdalemuir, Scotland
Tynemouth, England vs Woomera
Frunze vs In Salah
San J. Matas vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield