Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
San J. Matas vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
San J. Matas vs Dubuque, Ia, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
San J. Matas vs Ullungdo Island, North Korea
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Benin, Benin
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Malarg E, Argentina
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Dorohoi, Romania
Sarnia, On vs Wabush Lake, Nf
Nar’Jan-Mar vs Bismarck, North Dakota
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Mcleansboro, Il
Hopkinsville, Ky vs Decatur, Il
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 13,407 km or 8,331 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 90.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 52.8° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 11.4 °C (20.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.2 °C (7.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 123.1 mm (4.8 in) less which is equivalent to 123.1 l/m² (3.02 US gal/ft²) or 1,231,000 l/ha (131,602 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -123 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
San J. Matas vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Richmond, Australia
San J. Matas vs Greenwood, Sc, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fayetteville, Ar, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Carrasco, Uruguay
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Babolsar vs Bialystok
Sibbi vs Belgaum (Sambre)
Damascus vs Summerside, Pe
Oita vs Rio Branco
San J. Matas vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita