Vs > Nikolayevsk Na Amure
San J. Matas vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Zyryanka, Russia
San J. Matas vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
San J. Matas vs Roseburg, Or, Usa
San J. Matas vs Aracuai, Brazil
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Valley, Uk
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko, Russia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Farah, Afghanistan
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa
Medicine Hat, Ab vs St Paul Island, Ak
Barcelos vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
Funchal vs Port Harcourt
Bogota vs Prizzi
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia is approximately 11,405 km or 7,087 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Nikolayevsk Na Amure bearing 30.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 161.2° or SSE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 26.2 °C (47.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35 °C (63°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 585.7 mm (23.1 in) more which is equivalent to 585.7 l/m² (14.37 US gal/ft²) or 5,857,000 l/ha (626,152 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Nikolayevsk Na Amure.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Nikolayevsk Na Amure. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Pompeu, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
San J. Matas vs Badajoz, Spain
San J. Matas vs Matsuyama, Japan
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Leipzig, Germany
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Rhodes, Greece
Ulgii vs Dumka
Pontiac, Il vs Senhor Do Bonfim
Kupang, Timor vs Punta Del Este
Rhodes vs Matsue
San J. Matas vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Nikolayevsk Na Amure