Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
San J. Matas vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs Santander, Cantabria, Spain
San J. Matas vs Kabwe Agromet, Zambia
San J. Matas vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Choibalsan, Mongolia
Chhor vs Damascus (Intl)
Troicko-Pecerskoe vs Barranquilla
Sao Simao vs Uaupes
Deer Lake, Nf vs Marina Di Ginosa
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 13,795 km or 8,572 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 96° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 48.7° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.7 °C (26.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.4 °C (16.9°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 681.8 mm (26.8 in) more which is equivalent to 681.8 l/m² (16.73 US gal/ft²) or 6,818,000 l/ha (728,889 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Himeji, Japan
San J. Matas vs Cape Mele, Italy
San J. Matas vs Forrest, Australia
San J. Matas vs Lafayette, La, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Triunfo, Brazil
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Chakhcharan, Afghanistan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ullungdo Island, North Korea
Tennant Crk Post Office vs Diyarbakir
Parachinar vs Roanoke, Virginia
Minamidaitojima vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
Kaingaroa Forest vs Blackville, Sc
San J. Matas vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills