Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
San J. Matas vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Comitan, Mexico
San J. Matas vs Dir, Pakistan
San J. Matas vs Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
San J. Matas vs Kumagaya, Japan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Tamdy-Bulak, Russia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Ilheus, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Tuscaloosa, Al vs Taranto, Puglia
Gualeguaychu vs Longreach Post Office
Hanoi vs Utena
Sioux Falls, South Dakota vs Cimone Mountain
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,348 km or 8,295 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 89.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 53.9° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.2 °C (20.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.8 °C (8.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 330.5 mm (13 in) more which is equivalent to 330.5 l/m² (8.11 US gal/ft²) or 3,305,000 l/ha (353,326 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Funchal, Madeira
San J. Matas vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
San J. Matas vs Tairua Forest, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Bor, Russia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Pavelec, Russia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Dakar, Senegal
Palmerston N (aero) vs Hikone, Japan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Evansville, In, Usa
Attu Island, Alaska vs Storm Lake, Ia
Port Hedland vs Zaragoza, Aragon
El Cercado vs Amsterdam
Meridian, Mississippi vs Riyadh
San J. Matas vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)