Vs > Rangiora
San J. Matas vs Rangiora Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Kasprowy Wierch, Poland
San J. Matas vs Bistrita, Romania
San J. Matas vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
San J. Matas vs Vacaville, Ca, Usa
Rangiora vs Genoa, Ne, Usa
Rangiora vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Rangiora vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Rangiora vs Lyneham, Uk
Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon
Cisa Pass vs Sault Ste Marie, On
Biarritz vs Xichang
Bandar Abbas vs Mt Makulu
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Rangiora, New Zealand is approximately 13,593 km or 8,447 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Rangiora bearing 93.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50.3° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Rangiora has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Rangiora is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.6 °C (22.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 562.3 mm (22.1 in) more which is equivalent to 562.3 l/m² (13.8 US gal/ft²) or 5,623,000 l/ha (601,136 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Rangiora.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Rangiora. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rangiora vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Melville Hall, Dominica
San J. Matas vs Curitiba, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Pergamino, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Labuan, Malaysia
Rangiora vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Rangiora vs Ullungdo Island, North Korea
Rangiora vs Esashi, Japan
Rangiora vs Monroe, Nc, Usa
Naxcivan vs Bistrita
Charleston (municipal), Sc vs Sndre Strmfjord
London, England vs Multan
Vermillion, Sd vs Ajaccio, Corsica
San J. Matas vs Rangiora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Rangiora