Vs > Taejon
San J. Matas vs Taejon Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Tadotsu, Japan
San J. Matas vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
San J. Matas vs London, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Ndola, Zambia
Taejon vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Taejon vs Rio Gallegos, Argentina
Taejon vs Sal, Cape Verde
Taejon vs Kota, India
Langdon, Nd vs Pto.Carreno
Simusir Island vs Jan Mayen b
Hel vs Okayama
Kerkira vs Ze Doca
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Taejon, North Korea is approximately 13,534 km or 8,410 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Taejon bearing 20.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 162.7° or SSE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Taejon has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Taejon is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23 °C (41.4°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 133.3 mm (5.2 in) less which is equivalent to 133.3 l/m² (3.27 US gal/ft²) or 1,333,000 l/ha (142,507 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Taejon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Taejon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taejon vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -265 (-10)
|| -214 (-8)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -133 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Fergana, Russia
San J. Matas vs Cokurdah, Russia
San J. Matas vs Goldsboro, Nc, Usa
San J. Matas vs Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Taejon vs Shendi, Sudan
Taejon vs Tubuai, French Polynesia
Taejon vs Hassakah, Syria
Taejon vs Ilorin, Nigeria
Biarritz vs Paracatu
Vilnius vs Base Antartica Arturo P
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh vs Stykkisholmur
Nelson vs Beni Abbes
San J. Matas vs Taejon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Taejon