Vs > Tambov
San J. Matas vs Tambov Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Kandalaksa, Russia
San J. Matas vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
San J. Matas vs Chunggang, South Korea
San J. Matas vs Skiros Island, Greece
Tambov vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Tambov vs Tacloban City, Philippines
Tambov vs Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa
Tambov vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Villa Riva vs Lom
Rio Cuarto vs Allahabad
Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna vs Varena
Konya vs Fairbanks, Alaska
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Tambov, Russia is approximately 9,706 km or 6,031 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Tambov bearing 299° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 214.1° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Tambov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tambov is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.7 °C (33.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.6 °C (44.3°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 676.4 mm (26.6 in) more which is equivalent to 676.4 l/m² (16.6 US gal/ft²) or 6,764,000 l/ha (723,116 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Tambov.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Tambov. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tambov vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Cataguases, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Tibooburra, Australia
San J. Matas vs Ubatuba, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Tambov vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Tambov vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Tambov vs Malakal, Sudan
Tambov vs Kawthaung, Myanmar
Alexandria/ Nouzha vs Tamatave/ Toamasina
Cape Mele vs Cloncurry, Queensland
Ukmerge vs Montes Claros
Hambantota vs Tromso
San J. Matas vs Tambov Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Tambov