Vs > Tamdy-Bulak
San J. Matas vs Tamdy-Bulak Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs College Park, Md, Usa
San J. Matas vs Tarialan, Mongolia
San J. Matas vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Montevideo, Mn, Usa
Tamdy-Bulak vs Mombasa, Kenya
Tamdy-Bulak vs Altai, Mongolia
Tamdy-Bulak vs Milagro, Ecuador
Tamdy-Bulak vs Minden, Ne, Usa
Steamboat Springs, Co vs Erlian
Pedernales vs Hama
Odienne vs Galveston, Tx
Zamosc vs Kalispell, Montana
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Tamdy-Bulak, Russia is approximately 11,832 km or 7,353 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Tamdy-Bulak bearing 316.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 213° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Tamdy-Bulak has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tamdy-Bulak is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.9 °C (17.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.6 °C (51.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1102.8 mm (43.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1102.8 l/m² (27.07 US gal/ft²) or 11,028,000 l/ha (1,178,966 US gal/ac) more. About 10 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Tamdy-Bulak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Tamdy-Bulak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tamdy-Bulak vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
San J. Matas vs Lemnos, Greece
San J. Matas vs Ust-Maja, Russia
San J. Matas vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Tamdy-Bulak vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Tamdy-Bulak vs Kassala, Sudan
Tamdy-Bulak vs Vize Island, Russia
Tamdy-Bulak vs Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands
Manaia Dem Farm vs Cape Uelen
Fayetteville, Ar vs Moncton, Nb
Bulawayo Airport vs Split
Prescott, Ar vs Seychelles
San J. Matas vs Tamdy-Bulak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Tamdy-Bulak