Vs > Tanta
San J. Matas vs Tanta Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Hobart (airport), Australia
San J. Matas vs Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain
San J. Matas vs Chepes, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Coronation, Ab, Canada
Tanta vs Pige, Argentina
Tanta vs Tarko-Sale, Russia
Tanta vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tanta vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Buckhannon, Wv vs Ainazi
Vancouver, Wa vs Le Raizet
Port Moresby vs Coco Island
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs La Ceiba
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Tanta, Egypt is approximately 9,995 km or 6,211 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Tanta bearing 292.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 237.2° or WSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Tanta has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tanta is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 4.6 °C (8.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.2 °C (16.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1175.6 mm (46.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1175.6 l/m² (28.85 US gal/ft²) or 11,756,000 l/ha (1,256,794 US gal/ac) more. About 24 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Tanta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Tanta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tanta vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Nikolaev, Russia
San J. Matas vs Akron, Oh, Usa
San J. Matas vs Nemuro, Japan
San J. Matas vs Lima, Peru
Tanta vs Shendi, Sudan
Tanta vs Volterra, Italy
Tanta vs Enugu, Nigeria
Tanta vs Agassiz, Bc, Canada
Madison, Ne vs Burlington, Iowa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Kirov
Massawa vs Chiclayo
Houma, La vs Gioia Del Colle
San J. Matas vs Tanta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Tanta