Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
San J. Matas vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs Ilopango, El Salvador
San J. Matas vs Caratinga, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Concepcion, Paraguay
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Morden, Mb, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Paganella Mountain, Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Manston, Uk
Los Angeles, California vs Jackson, Ms
Badajoz vs Mamfe
Ohotsk vs Sokode
Athens, Ga vs Moose Jaw, Sk
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,384 km or 8,317 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 88° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 57.3° or ENE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.8 °C (17.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.9 °C (8.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 81.2 mm (3.2 in) more which is equivalent to 81.2 l/m² (1.99 US gal/ft²) or 812,000 l/ha (86,808 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Perm, Russia
San J. Matas vs Budapest-LORINC, Hungary
San J. Matas vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Odienne, Ivory Coast
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kumamoto, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Muroran, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Omu, Japan
Albion, Ne vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Fort Reliance, Nt
Asheville, North Carolina vs Aj-Petri
Dalanzadgad vs Gonder
San J. Matas vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf