Vs > Tel Aviv
San J. Matas vs Tel Aviv Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Marrakech, Morocco
San J. Matas vs San Jose, Costa Rica
San J. Matas vs Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia
San J. Matas vs Turukhansk, Russia
Tel Aviv vs Yerbent, Turkmenistan
Tel Aviv vs Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Tel Aviv vs Waddington, Uk
Tel Aviv vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Louisburg, Nc vs Greenfield, In
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Lexington, Va
Willemstad vs Itaperuna
Charlo, Nb vs Djanet
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Tel Aviv, Israel is approximately 10,280 km or 6,388 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Tel Aviv bearing 294.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 234.8° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Tel Aviv has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tel Aviv is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average annual temperature is 4.8 °C (8.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.2 °C (16.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 697.6 mm (27.5 in) more which is equivalent to 697.6 l/m² (17.12 US gal/ft²) or 6,976,000 l/ha (745,781 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Tel Aviv.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Tel Aviv. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tel Aviv vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -50 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Latakia, Syria
San J. Matas vs Portland, Maine, Usa
San J. Matas vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Tel Aviv vs Agdam, Azerbaijan
Tel Aviv vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Tel Aviv vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Tel Aviv vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Altagracia vs Cape Kamennyj
De Funiak Springs, Fl vs Le Lamentin
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs La Crosse Ap, Wi
Hoyvík/ Tórshavn vs Newark, Nj
San J. Matas vs Tel Aviv Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Tel Aviv
- Beirut, Lebanon - 209.2 kms (130 miles) NNE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) NE
- Damascus, Syria - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NE
- Haifa, Israel - 91.3 kms (56.7 miles) N
- Irbid, Jordan - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) ENE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) ENE
- Amman, Jordan - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) E
- Jerusalem, Israel - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) ESE
- Ma'An, Jordan - 220.5 kms (137 miles) SSE