Vs > Timaru
San J. Matas vs Timaru Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
San J. Matas vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
San J. Matas vs Baghdad, Iraq
San J. Matas vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Timaru vs Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
Timaru vs Los Andes, El Salvador
Timaru vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Timaru vs Elko, Nv, Usa
Higuey vs Managua
Bratsk vs Monywa
Kilkenny vs Siwa Oasis
Tahoua vs Cortland, Ny
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Timaru, New Zealand is approximately 13,693 km or 8,509 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Timaru bearing 94.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 49.1° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Timaru has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Timaru is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 670.6 mm (26.4 in) more which is equivalent to 670.6 l/m² (16.46 US gal/ft²) or 6,706,000 l/ha (716,916 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Timaru.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Timaru. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Timaru vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Lazaropole, Macedonia
San J. Matas vs Clones, Ireland
San J. Matas vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
San J. Matas vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa
Timaru vs Herson, Ukraine
Timaru vs Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
Timaru vs Tsuruga, Japan
Timaru vs Evora, Portugal
Gisborne vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
Greensburg, Ky vs Maputo
Maun vs Posadas
Merida vs Faiz Abad
San J. Matas vs Timaru Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Timaru