Vs > Jaskul, Kalmykia
San J. Matas vs Jaskul, Kalmykia Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Petawawa, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon
San J. Matas vs Tobolsk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Vientiane, Laos
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Caribou, Me, Usa
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Adiake, Ivory Coast
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Majuro
Bangui vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador
Abadan vs Chengdu
Bougoun vs Gaalkacyo
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia is approximately 10,330 km or 6,419 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Jaskul, Kalmykia bearing 302.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 218.4° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Jaskul, Kalmykia has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jaskul, Kalmykia is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.8 °C (24.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26 °C (46.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 980.3 mm (38.6 in) more which is equivalent to 980.3 l/m² (24.06 US gal/ft²) or 9,803,000 l/ha (1,048,006 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Jaskul, Kalmykia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Jaskul, Kalmykia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jaskul, Kalmykia vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Umm Benin, Sudan
San J. Matas vs Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Clones, Ireland
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Broken Bow, Ne vs Naxos
Romny vs Oulu
Maebashi vs Hiroshima
Paganella Mountain vs Ahmedabad
San J. Matas vs Jaskul, Kalmykia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Jaskul'
- Volgograd, Russia - 286.8 kms (178.2 miles) NNW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) WNW
- Rostov On Don, Russia - 438.1 kms (272.2 miles) WNW
- Elista, Russia - 90.7 kms (56.3 miles) W
- Krasnodar, Russia - 498.8 kms (310 miles) WSW
- Armavir, Russia - 355.4 kms (220.8 miles) WSW
- Tuapse (Stream), Russia - 544.3 kms (338.3 miles) WSW
- Pjatigorsk, Russia - 299 kms (185.8 miles) SW
- Soci, Russia - 526.2 kms (327 miles) WSW
- Sukhumi, Georgia - 475.6 kms (295.6 miles) SW
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) S