Vs > Yosu/ Yeosu
San J. Matas vs Yosu/ Yeosu Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Corvallis, Or, Usa
San J. Matas vs Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Mar Del Plata, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Burns, Oregon, Usa
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Fort Worth, Tx, Usa
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Petrolina, Brazil
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Kenitra, Morocco
Mersin vs Iizuka
Macau vs Blenheim
San Rafael vs Utena
Marrakech vs Port Alberni, Bc
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea is approximately 13,692 km or 8,508 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Yosu/ Yeosu bearing 21.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 161.7° or SSE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Yosu/ Yeosu has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Yosu/ Yeosu is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.5 °C (35.1°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 186.9 mm (7.4 in) less which is equivalent to 186.9 l/m² (4.59 US gal/ft²) or 1,869,000 l/ha (199,809 US gal/ac) less. About 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Yosu/ Yeosu.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Yosu/ Yeosu. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yosu/ Yeosu vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -209 (-8)
|| -165 (-7)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -187 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Tefe, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Simcoe, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
San J. Matas vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Sarny, Ukraine
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Thyolo, Malawi
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Geisenheim, Germany
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Port-Said vs Blantyre
Chahbahar vs Tomakomai
Kagoshima vs Holsteinsborg
Baruuhturuun vs Marion, Nc
San J. Matas vs Yosu/ Yeosu Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Yosu/ Yeosu