Vs > Zaporizhia
San J. Matas vs Zaporizhia Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Verhojansk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
San J. Matas vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Tromso, Norway
Zaporizhia vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Zaporizhia vs Circleville, Oh, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Vermilion, Ab, Canada
Maizuru vs Davis
Latronico vs Hakodate
Stratford Dem Farm vs Duian
Stratford Dem Farm vs Langdon, Nd
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Zaporizhia, Ukraine is approximately 9,555 km or 5,938 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Zaporizhia bearing 294.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 220.4° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Zaporizhia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zaporizhia is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.7 °C (26.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.4 °C (38.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 716.6 mm (28.2 in) more which is equivalent to 716.6 l/m² (17.59 US gal/ft²) or 7,166,000 l/ha (766,093 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Zaporizhia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Zaporizhia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zaporizhia vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Lemnos, Greece
San J. Matas vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
San J. Matas vs Montreux, Switzerland
San J. Matas vs Port Hedland, Australia
Zaporizhia vs Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia
Zaporizhia vs Santa Elena, Venezuela
Zaporizhia vs Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Zaporizhia vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Sarmiento vs Zanjan
Musulipatnam vs Biser
Decimomannu vs Townsville, Queensland
Bambui vs Egg Island, Bc
San J. Matas vs Zaporizhia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S